![]() |
| Obi Wan Kenobi, Mickey Mouse, Anakin Skywalker |
![]() |
| I'm trick or treating for the first time! |
![]() |
| Wow...my costume is more interesting...I'll sit while the others gather candy! |
![]() |
| Water....so fascinating! |
![]() |
| Zander posing |
![]() |
| Brody really posing!! |
![]() |
| And last but not least the traditional dinner in a pumpkin on Halloween! |
Once we were done on Main Street it was our ward party that night up in Williston! So much in one day! I felt like that was really Halloween...so much so that on Halloween evening Brody and Zander asked me if we were going trick or treating and I wasn't sure what people would do with it being on Sunday but sure enough the trick or treaters were out so I let Brody and Zander go trick or treating on their own on our street! (I do like our little town!) They loved it as I made dinner. They came back and were so excited to stand in the doorway and hand out candy! Luckily Gage wasn't interested in going and was content to stay home and watch football! And to round out the night we had our dinner in a pumpkin! All in all a good Halloween!







No comments:
Post a Comment