Monday, February 28, 2011

More of Alexa!

Taken at hospital

by the nurses

I love her making faces!

being funny!

Sunday afternoon...6 days old
Her sleeping tonight!

Smiling last night...
I didn't have internet over the weekend and I got the disk of pictures from the hospital.  The nurses will dress the baby in the take home outfit and take pictures for you.  They put them on the hospital website (with your permission of course) and then mail you the disk of all of them.  I wasn't sure what all would be put on the website but it was just one so I wanted to add some to the blog that I thought were cute!  Then of course we've taken some over the weekend that I liked too!  She is a sweet calm baby and I hope she stays that way!  I need to get some sleep while she is sleeping right now but wanted to quickly add these!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again! and I still can't believe how much hair she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Love all that hair. So excited for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your princess is adorable.

    ReplyDelete